Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gauges Are Sexy.

So, lately, I've been hearing about how people aren't getting jobs because they have gauges. Hmm, that's stupid. Honestly, I think you should be able to express yourself no matter what. What did gauges ever do to you? And just because someone has gauges doesn't mean they are bad people and should be discriminated against. I used to have gauges, but my mom made me take them out. I miss them so SO much. My then-boyfriend said that he hated gauges, but it didn't make him think of me any less. Also, I was talking to some doctors at the hospital a couple weeks ago and a doctor said, "Honestly, gauges are gross and I would never hire someone like that!" Another doctor replied, "My husband has gauges. He's 45 and everyday I look at him and his gauges, I feel so young and like a teenager again. Gauges aren't going to kill you. Grow up." It was incredibly sweet. <3 I wish people would stop being such jerks about it. Gauges are always going to be in and they're sick as fuck. I hope my future boyfriend has gauges<3 I love boys with gauges. Plus, gauges come in even cooler designs than earrings.

There'sm my mini-rant for the day on Fashion.
Keep It Chill, Kids. ~Reid. ;}

3 comments: