Thursday, May 24, 2012

Outfits For Your Body Type

Summer Chic

So school is out and everyone is excited to stay out every night that they can and go on vacation to crazy places. I have some suggestions for people of all types. Some girls never feel comfortable showing off a feminine side of themselves or just don't feel comfortable in their own skin.

An Outfit For All Body Types
This outfit is not something I would usually wear, but I really like it. It works well with every body shape. For girls who are a bit overweight and ashamed of it, should try this outfit out. If you're that girl, then get an outfit like this and you should feel extremely pretty, which you probably are, and make sure that nothing is too tight or too loose. This is a great day outfit.

The Bone
So, we all know someone who is so skinny that you compare them to a twig or even that a twig has more curves then them. I have several friends who are like bones that they don't feel comfortable in some outfits or that there isn't a single outfit for them. That's when I say that LEGGINGS DO WORK! Girls who are boney can pull off the leggings look without looking weird, of course only if they get toned, but even then they can wear them. Like the outfit above, it's so cute and would really highlight the girls body. If your body is like a bone, then try an outfit that has a lot of poofiness or are ruffly, because it'll make you not so boney.

The Hour Glass
If you're like me and have an hour glass figure, then we'll be honest and say you've been blessed. Hourglass figures tend to be able to pull of ANY outfit. That is why I say you should try these outfits, as long as the shorts cover your ass. Anyway, I also suggest that you try some lace dresses or fringe. They're always so much fun. Anything that highlights your waist is great. Guys honestly will start looking for a girl with a nice waist after they go through their stages of ultra skinny girls. I'm also saying this for all body shapes, because guys are attracted to your waist, bust, and hips. Be sure to highlight them in a classy way.

The Pudgy
Girls who are overweight think they can't be cute, but really they can. I wish they would show off that they can be beautiful no matter their weight. This outfit above is really cute and if you're one of those girls, keep that in mind. I adore that outfit. It's so victorian and if you really want to look thinner, then try dark jeans. Also, a blouse that is flowy and girly will look so adorable with the dark jeans. Don't hide under baggy clothes, show off your curves. If a boy doesn't like you for that, then who cares? You should feel beautiful in your skin.

I will be posting more about other body shapes and if you like, you can ask me to give you an idea of what type of outfit you think would look best in. I also believe that no matter the season, you can wear anything you please, but I think what matches your skin tone best will really highlight you. That'll be my next blog, but if you have questions, ask me via twitter- @reidschuetz or via e-mail- rschuetz212@gmail.com

~Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment